Our Key Services
The service selection is deliberate, expanding the range of care available. CCBHCs provide a comprehensive array of services needed to create access, stabilize people in crisis, and provide the necessary treatment for those with the most serious, complex mental illnesses and substance use disorders. CCBHCs integrate additional services to ensure an approach to health care that emphasizes recovery, wellness, trauma-informed care, and physical-behavioral health integration. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Crisis mental health services, including 24-hour mobile crisis teams, emergency crisis intervention services, and crisis stabilization.
- Screening, assessment, and diagnosis, including risk assessment.
- Patient-centered treatment planning or similar processes, including risk assessment and crisis planning.
- Outpatient mental health and substance use services.
- Outpatient clinic primary care screening and monitoring of key health indicators and health risks (e.g., BMI, blood pressure, tobacco use, HIV/Viral Hepatitis).
- Targeted case management.
- Psychiatric rehabilitation services.
- Peer support, counselor services, and family supports.
- Intensive, community-based mental health for members of the armed forces and veterans.